· Held for the first time in the world in 1981, this exhibition celebrates its 23rd event.
· As a one of the three major die and mold industry exhibition, INTERMOLD KOREA
is a second largest exhibition after Die & Mould China (DMC).
· Since the 21st event, INTERMOLD KOREA has been held together with exhibitions of two closely related industries -- KOPLAS and HARFKO -- in order to maximize synergy effects, reinforce global standing and thereby to provide market opportunities for all related industries.
· INTERMOLD KOREA is the best venue to witness advanced technologies and equipment of the Die
and Mold industry and its related industries from around the world and gain an understanding of
technical trends of the industry and related industrial trends as well.
· More than 89,000 buyers from the Die and Mold industry and its related industries at home and abroad will visit INTERMOLD KOREA, making the event the best place for marketing and promotional activities for companies and professionals of the industries.
Korea Die and Mold Industry Cooperative has held the INTERMOLD KOREA exhibitions since 1981 with the aim of fostering and developing the die and mold industry of Korea, strengthening its global competitiveness through technology and information exchanges with the advanced countries, and ultimately boosting trades in die and mold and related industries, by exhibiting and introducing top quality dies and molds, raw materials, and hi-tech machine tools and measuring tools, etc. of home and abroad.