Early application on 31st of May received 1,320 booths, 10% increase from last year!
As a great number of die & mold companies asked for early application for INTERMOLD KOREA 2017, scheduled to be held in KINTEX, ILSAN in March, 2017, the number of applicants recorded a 10% rise compared to the same period last year. After closing the early application for 2017 INTERMOLD KOREA on 31st of May, it was confirmed that application for 1,320 out of 1,900 booths, approximately 70% of the scheduled, were received, attracting great interest from the die & mold and related industries. The booths are open to applicants by July, 31st. However, there is a possibility of early closing.
Trend of Die & mold, related industries at a glance
Along with EUROMOLD in Germany and DIE & MOULD CHINA, INTERMOLD KOREA is recognized as one of the three largest die and mold expositions in the world. Like last year, INTERMOLD KOREA 2017 will be held together with the three related expositions supported by the government including Korea International Plastics and Rubbers Show (KOPLAS) and Heating Air-conditioning Refrigeration and Fluid Exhibition (HARFKO). Accordingly, INTERMOLD KOREA 2017 takes place in all the halls of Exhibition center 1 and hall 7, 8 of Exhibition center 2. With the largest size in Korea, INTERMOLD KOREA 2017 will be the largest exhibition that encompasses new technology of die & mold and related industries.
Simultaneous opening of three industry expositions- INTERMOLD KOREA, KOPLAS, and HARFKO- is expected to create synergy
After the world-first opening in 1981, INTERMOLD KOREA marks the 23rd anniversary this year. Around 400 die & mold and related companies including those from Korea, China, Japan, Europe, and the US are expected to attend the exposition. Thanks to the synergy effect of the simultaneous opening of the three expositions, INTERMOLD KOREA 2017 is predicted to greatly contribute to sales increase in participants with more attendance of those in charge of purchase.
For application of 2017 INTERMOLD KOREA, please visit www.intermoldkorea.com
KODMIC has focused not only on success of the exposition but also on practical benefits of participants. To this end, KODMIC plans to strengthen promotion through advertisement on TV, online, radio, major newspapers with hosts for KOPLAS and HARFKO and operate integrated call center to support participants and visitors. For convenient registration, KODMIC opens the official website for the 2017 INTERMOLD KOREA, www.intermoldkorea.com.
■ General Information
1. Title : THE 23rd KOREA INT'L DIEㆍMOLD & RELATED EQUIPMENT EXHIBITION (INTERMOLD KOREA 2017)
- Promote the development of dies, molds and related equipment
- Facilitate the exchange of cutting-edge technology and Know-how - Create new demand and business opportunity
3. Period : March 7 (Tue) ~ 11 (Sat), 2017, 5 days
4. Venue : KINTEX Exhibition Center1 (1.2.3Hall)
5. Scale : 32,157㎡ (1,900 Booths), 450 exhibitors from 25 countries
6. Organizer : Korea Die & Mold Industry Cooperative
- Foreign buyer business meeting
- Seminars on die & mold and related technologies
- International die and mold technology conference and academic seminars
8. Exhibit Items
- Die and molds, standard parts, tools, machine tools, CAD/CAM/CAE, measuring devises, forming machines and related products for mold industry
9. Registration : On-line applying (www.intermoldkorea.com)
Korea Die & Mold Industry Cooperative
Tel : +82-(0)2-783-1711(Rep.), Fax : +82-(0)2-784-5937
Website : www.intermoldkorea.com
E-mail : email@example.com
(08576) KODMIC B/D, 422, Siheung-daero, Geumcheon-gu, Seoul, Korea